“And he said unto Abram, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen; for we be brethren.” – Genesis 13:8
It’s a Great Day to Be Brilliant!
In your realm of accomplishment, you’re no stranger to the intricate dance of words – a dance that often shapes destinies. Yet, beneath the veneer of success, there lies an unspoken challenge – the battle against the internal forces that resist your ascent. This post unveils the language of mastery, exploring the transformative force of words that can conquer even the mightiest adversaries within. The passage above sparked the inspiration for this post and you can watch this video here for more context. For now, I’ve gathered more practical tools and tips that will hopefully help you to harness the art of language to foster inner harmony and triumph to your next extraordinary level in life.
There are 15 ways you can master the art of a ready mind while you’re in the midst of striving for your next level.
1. The Architecture of Thought: Acknowledge the intricate architecture of thought. Break down mental structures, rebuild them, and pave the way for empowering beliefs. There are times when you shatter limiting beliefs but we don’t replace them and that keeps you in the vicious cycle of self-sabotage.
2. The Dialogues of Empowerment: Engage in dialogues with yourself, as you would with a confidante. Transform self-talk into conversations of empowerment. You have the authority over your mind and what you think and what you do.
3. Storytelling with Purpose: We’ve all heard something similar to “you are the author of your destiny”. Whatever you tell yourself either verbally or written is true. So, why not start creating the life you want by turning it into a story. Let your imagination flow. As the main character of your narrative, craft stories that align with your desired reality.
4. The Resonance of AfFORmations: Integrate resonant afformations into your daily life that focuses on asking yourself higher level questions about your next level. Let them transcend mere repetition, becoming a symphony that orchestrates your reality. Here’s an example of both an affirmation and affirmation: I am financially secure. Why is it so easy for me to make money?
5. Declarations of Self-Ownership: Craft declarations that assert your ownership of your narrative. Become your own mental Public Relations manager (PR person).
On Your Own:
Here are a few more ways to harness the power of language along your journey of reinvention, transition or transformation. I want you to think about what these would look like in your own life. Make them personal to you.
6. The Dance of Visualization: Most people visualize in generalizations but it’s important to visualize with precision. Your words and mind’s eye have the power to mold your perceptions and manifest your real desires.
7. The Subconscious Bridge: Recognize the gateway between your conscious mind and the subconscious. Utilize words to rewrite the scripts hidden in your subconscious layers.
8. Anchoring to Core Values: Use words to anchor your actions to core values. A value-driven life becomes a testament to your commitment and integrity. Think of our core values as guideposts and bumper rails for all the decisions you have to make. They create a foundation to help you stay true to yourself without cluttering your mind with indecision.
9. Words as Alchemical Tools: Consider words as alchemical tools. Each utterance shapes your reality, either reinforcing limitations or catalyzing transformation.
10. The Rhythm of Resilience: Embrace resilience through language. Translate adversity into a narrative of growth and triumph. Focus on your character as you’re in the middle of getting back up after a setback.
11. Detoxing Language: Recognize and eliminate toxic language patterns. Free yourself from self-sabotage hidden in the nuances of speech. Small talk isn’t so small when unintentional words creep down into your subconscious mind.
12. Embrace the Art of Listening: Become an active listener – not just to others but also to your internal dialogues. Listening deepens self-awareness.
13. Silence as a Catalyst: Embrace the power of silence. In its pregnant pause, lies the potential to birth words that resonate with your essence. I still have to count to at least 5 before I speak.
14. Conversations with Fear: Engage in conversations with your fears. Reframe them as opportunities for growth and catalysts for courage. Fear and excitement have the same neurological effects on the body so don’t give fear more power than excitement. Switch the word in your mind if it helps you to take action.
15. The Elevation of Appreciation: Elevate gratitude to appreciation. There is a subtle difference in that appreciation recognizes the actions or good in someone or something while gratitude is about being thankful, usually for something in the past that has benefited us. However, gratitude can lead to appreciation, which also shares the vibration of love.
Our minds are powerful beyond measure and your journey isn’t merely one of success; it’s a quest to conquer the realms within. You are more than your intellectual or academic mind. Embrace these strategies, not as mere techniques, but as the very essence of a language that orchestrates your reality as you learn to expand your mind beyond its current capacity.
The language of mastery awaits your command. Just as Abraham sought peace (watch this video for more context), you too can create an internal landscape of harmony. As you continue to strive to higher heights remember – every word you utter shapes your reality.
Check out the full episode on Youtube here and watch for the complimentary resource. Be sure to leave a comment here or there or both.
Until next time,
Vernita Glenn-White, Ph.D.
The Brilliant Solutionist